Waterproofing and protection products from Fabsil. Nothing takes the fun out of the outdoors like getting wet but by using our range of Fabsil you can protect and waterproof yourself and all types of fabrics from the elements.
Fabsil products have been used since the 1970's by generations of outdoor enthusiasts to help waterproof and care for all kinds of outdoor fabrics.
The Fabsil colourless waterproofer can be used for tents, awnings, synthetic and canvas camping and leisure equipment, sails, raincoats and ski-wear, deckchairs and other outdoor furniture, ropes ... and much more!
Fabsil Universal Cleaner
Water-based and biodegradable.Powerful deep cleaning, ideal preparation for re-proofing.
1. Brush or wipe off any lose dirt.
2. Dilute as per instructions on the bottle.
3. Wearing gloves,clean fabric with a cloth or soft brush and solution.
4. Rinse thoroughly with water to avoid any residue.Then wipe over with a cloth.
5. Allow to dry naturally.
Fabsil replicates the original finish applied at manufacture to quality outdoor products. Its high performance silicone-based waterproofing has been trusted by professionals and outdoor enthusiasts for years. By using it you can restore the waterproofing of tents and any outdoor fabrics, including boat covers, parasols, garden chairs and umbrellas.
Available sizes: 1litre, 5 Litre
1. Ensure that the fabric is clean using Fabsil Universal Cleaner. Shake Fabsil can well and pour into a suitable container.
2. Apply with a clean paintbrush using long,even strokes.
3. Lightly rub in any droplets that form with a soft, clean cloth.
4. Allow to dry completely before exposure to rain or dew.
The Fabsil Universal Cleaner and Fabsil Liquid are available from the Forestals showroom in Mriehel.
For more information on the range of Fabsil Waterproofing and Protection products contact our Sales Team.
Trade Enquiries please call on (356) 9949 3158.
(356) 2343 6000